- If you think you may have a medical emergency, call 911 or go directly to the nearest emergency room immedi
- The information provided on this site is intended solely to further the public’s general knowledge of current developments in the field of medicine and should not be misconstrued or relied upon as advice, diagnoses or opinions regarding any individual’s treatment or problem. Nothing should replace the relationship that you maintain with your personal physician.
- Every effort has been made by the author(s) to provide accurate, up-to-date information. However, the medical knowledge base is dynamic and errors can occur. By using the information contained herein, the viewer willingly assumes all risks in connection with such use. Neither the author nor WCMC shall be held responsible for errors, omissions in information herein or liable for any special, consequential, or exemplary damages resulting, in whole or in part, from any viewer(s)’ use of or reliance upon, this material.
- WCMC disclaims any liability whatsoever for any documentation, information, programs, software, or other material that is or may become a part of the website. WCMC does not warrant or guarantee that the information will not be offensive to any user and/or may not meet your needs and requirements.
- Our website may include links to third party Web service providers. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement of the content on such sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites.
WCMC’s goal is to provide high-quality health information through the content on its website. Every effort has been made to provide accurate, timely, and comprehensive information that will be useful to readers.
We define content as all material (text, images, graphics, tables, audio, and visual) and menu icons, bars, listings, indices, as well as functions that support content such as links, navigation, searches, and calculations.
WCMC uses original, stock, and purchased photography on the website. The individuals portrayed in the images are models and are not intended to imply endorsement or any association with any illness or condition.
We follow a standard set of editorial procedures for information that we post on our websites. However, we don’t offer you any warranty or guarantee related to our sites; we specifically disclaim any warranties, expressed or implied. It is the responsibility of visitors to our site to evaluate the information we provide and determine its relevance and usefulness to them.
Restrictions on Use
We may change these terms from time to time. You may view the most current version through the link that appears on the bottom of all pages on our website.
WCMC owns the information on this website. The entire contents and design of this site are protected under the U.S. and international copyright laws. You may look at our website online, download information to your computer to read later, or print copies of pages for yourself, your family, or your friends. However, you must not remove any copyright notices from our materials. We reserve all other rights, which means that you must not sell our information, rewrite or modify it, redistribute it, use it on your own website, or use it for any other commercial purpose without our prior written permission.
WCMC controls our websites from our offices in San Francisco, California, USA. By accessing our websites, regardless of where you are located, you agree that the statutes and laws of the State of California will apply to all matters regarding the use of our websites.
By accessing our website, you agree with these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions when we deem it necessary, and your continuing use of our website constitutes your ongoing acceptance of and agreement to any changes.